NHMickeys weekly thought to ponder.... for 6/12/01

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Well after a very cool pin meet it is only fitting that this weeks question come from that....

Tennisnut... Susan asks...

If your state or country were to be made into a pin what would you like to see on it or what would it look like???

I would like New Hampshire to have a Granite looking pin with the Old man in the Mountain in it.... One that looked like Walt....;)

(if you have any questions for me to post please send them to me....)

Although Indiana grows a lot of corn, I'd rather see a race car pin commemorating the Indy 500. Not as dull as a cornstalk.

is so diverse....

for those Philadelphians--maybe a Cheesesteak!

for us Northeastern PA natives--- a little coal mine shaft or something...

for the western PA natives--- something steel related.

and for central PA--an Amish horse and buggy!!!!

(the funny part is--in my 32 years I have lived in all of these places at one point or another!!!!!)

We live in Philadelphia and I would like to see either

The Liberty Bell

Independence Hall

Signing of the Declaration of Independence

Hi

In the UK we have counties instead of states. So mine would be for Cornwall - a Cornish Pasty!! :)

Kaylee

For Rhode Island it would have to be an Anchor and the word HOPE.

riflag.jpg

For CT I would like to see the TRUE Charter Oak over the shape of the State. The one on the CT Quarter is NOT the Charter Oak. It is some other oak tree. I'd love to know who approved the design for the quarter.

I don't know Nat now you have me thinking and I may have to design a CT pin! Lets see LE of...............

I just had to reply. First I want to say that I would like all the states to fit together and well, all the countries to fit together. Yes, another "set" of pins!!! Eeee gad!

Kentucky

I am staying away from Ky. Fried Chicken and leaning toward the Kentucky Derby.

I would like Bullseye or Cyril winning the Derby with the twin spires in the background. AND LOTS OF BLUEGRASS!!!! Ohhh Ohhh, I know...a blue/green fuzzy pin like the St. Patrick Day pin.

Thanks Nat for letting me give you a suggestion. I hope all the states and countries can be represented.

I had a wonderful time at the meet.
Tim and I logged 1,200 miles. I could have driven to WDW!!!!!! I went the wrong way

:rolleyes:

I would like to see a Cardinal on the leaves of a buckeye tree, with a buckeye in there somewhere. Of course this is on everything in the state so its fitting....

Or hey a GO TRIBE!!! pin would be cool......gotta love those Indians......wahoo!!!

cindy

Good thought of the week I think!!:bounce:

Here is my thought:jester: crazy as it may sound;)

The Minnesota Disney Pin should have Pooh Fishing in one of the 10,000 lakes, with his arms swarming around him swatting the misquitos!!! :p :p :earseek: :earseek:

I think that would look really cute dont you!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, I knew someone in MD would say we needed a crab on our pin . . . but I'd rather go another way.

I was thinking of something with tall ships and water. I always think of our beautiful harbors and extensive coastline. A tall ship moving away from port, leaning into the wind, will always make me think of Annapolis.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter