• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russell Wilson is the number 4 QB in the NFL over my beloved Tom Brady at 11. The Vikings game was hard fought by both teams, but the Seahawks beat Arizona 36 to 6 the previous week. Flukes? Not earned or deserved? How do you not earn 36 points?

I never said in ALL games. I was specifically talking about the SEA/MINN game this weekend - you don't WIN a game like that, the other team loses it for themselves. Yes, the end result is that you get the W...but it wasn't because you worked so hard to earn it.

Last year's SB - Seattle was again in the last seconds of a big game that they could have either won or lost depending on what the other team did, but the bottom line is that very few defenses can stop Brady in the 4th qtr. Seattle could have wrapped the game up by stopping the NE offense in the 4th and holding their 10-pt lead, but they couldn't. Came down to the last play again.

And the year before - Manning pretty much wrapped the win up in a big red bow and handed it to Seattle for the taking.** I'm sure the Seahawks were glad to have it.

I like Seattle - they are a solid, athletic, cutting edge team.

I just happen to like old-school traditional football better. (shrug)

**This is coming from a football fan who watches both her "home" teams try their hardest to lose every game they play (most of the time) - The Bears and the Lions. We have experience at doing what it takes to ensure the loss!

We are native New Englanders living in Arizona, so...we are rooting for the Patriots and Cardinals! This afternoon, I hung a Patriots banner and a Cardinals banner on our front gate.:) Can't wait to watch both games on Saturday!

We've been life long Patriots fans, along with all of our family and friends back in NE, but since moving to Arizona seven years ago, we have also become Cardinals fans. It would be fun to see both teams make it to the Super Bowl, but also strange, since we wouldn't want to root against either team. If I had to pick, though, I would love to see the Cardinals win the Super Bowl, since they've only been there once and didn't win. So...GO PATS! And...GO CARDINALS!

In order of most to least objectionable

Steelers- Charmed franchise, the little darlings of the AFC and the only team in the NFL that can "scoreboard" the Cowboys
(Although I have a ton of respect for the city of Pittsburgh)

-Patriots-Seriously, their 15 minutes (years) aren't up yet? I feel the same way about them winning the Super Bowl as a New Englander feels about the Dallas Stars winning the Stanley cup

-Packers-lil darlings of the NFC, no thanks.

-Broncos- Meh.
-Panthers-Meh.
-Seahawks- Not a fan but I like that it aggravates so many when they win
-Cardinals- yes please.
-Chiefs- Yes please.

Sincerely, a bitter Cowboy fan.....

Last edited:

As someone who is a Bears fan, I hope the Packers lose. I think Arizona will beat them.

Also as someone who doesn't live in New England, I think I speak for most of the American public in hoping the Patriots lose. :) That's a compliment Pats fans if you think about it. I'm sure many people think the same way about my Blackhawks in the NHL.

Today is a big day, injury report-wise. Antonio Brown has officially been ruled 'out' for the Steelers/Broncos game on Sunday (simultaneously, the spread jumped 2 1/2 pts), and Gronk has made the injury report with a back problem, which explains his missing the last 2 days of practice. In any case, I still like the Pats, Steelers, Cards and Cats winning this weekend.

From least to favorite for me is Steelers, Patriots, Broncos (not anything wrong with the team but the announcers drive me nuts talking about Peyton at games 2 other teams are playing), Chiefs, Cardinals, Packers, Panthers, Seahawks. I do think the Cardinals will win it all though. They just seem to be tough this year. I had rather it be the Seahawks or Panthers though.

Panthers all the way! I will be there on Sunday. Even though the seats in my section that are $128 face value are going for over $500 :)

KC Chiefs!! Is it likely?? I don't know, but my husband, a lifelong Chiefs fan, is praying they make it! Me too, as a fairly recent convert. :) Travis Kelce makes anything worth watching. :)

Porter was out there with an injured Antonio Brown and a trainer. He would have left the field if not for Bengals stopped him then surrounded him trying to intimidate him. They failed.

Perfect ending for the team of thugs from Cincy - and their idiotic fans.

Exactly. He was walking off until Burfict tapped/touched/hit him in the chest and then Gilberry chect bumped him into the middle of the group Bengals. Burfict supposedly said to AB, "I put you to sleep" and the doctor shoved his arm out of the way when he touched AB's shoulder.

Saturday
KC @ NE 4:35pm CBS
GB @ AZ 8:15pm NBC

Sunday
Sea @ Car 1:05pm FOX
Pit @ Den 4:40pm CBS
First game, I'm picking the Pat's. Of course, in reality, if we don't show up like we have been doing lately, KC win's pretty easy. No idea what is going on in NE, but I heard a good theory. Chandler and Gronk were partying, things got out of hand, Belicheck was called to help, got in a scuffle with Gronk and that's how Bill got a black eye and Gronk hurt his back and Chandler wound up in the PD parking lot in his jammies. Strange week in NE. And yes I know the timeline is off, just roll with it.

I'd like Packers to win for Rodgers, but the Card's have had such a drought, I don't care.

SeaHawks or Panthers? Can't they both lose??? :crazy2:

Steelers/Donkeys? Please. Only thing better than Manning losing in the first round (for them) is losing to us. :thumbsup2

Oh, and that Steeler/Cincy game? What a disgrace.

I pick the Carolina Panthers, using my typical clear cut logic. Neither Carolina nor Arizona has even won the Super Bowl. All the other teams still alive have won at least once. So it's between Arizona and Carolina. Both teams have reached the SB, but the Panthers have gone longer without making an appearance, so Carolina. Plus their uniforms are nicer than the Cardinals, and their stadium in within the city limits of Charlotte, while Arizona plays in some god forsaken suburb in a stadium with a stupid name. Plus Carolina never abandoned a city like the Cardinals did.

Panthers all the way!! I don't see how anybody could disagree. ;)

I would hardly call Glendale, AZ a god forsaken town. It is very close to the city and has over a quarter of a million people in it. My parents actually live a few miles down the road.

I am having a hard time with my split personality. I live in Charlotte, so I am a Panthers fan......unless they are playing the Seahawks......it isn't going well for me right now. My son almost didn't get served Chick Fil A because he had his Seahawks hat on! This town has some serious Panther fever going on right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter