NFL - National Football League only

sorry but I rarely agree to personalize my NFL DISigns....you are free to use as is (I say this in rules in post #1)

Hello

I love your work could I possibly bug you for the following
1) my husbands a huge Chicago Bears and Goofy fan so could you make a DISign similar to philadelphiaeagles5.jpg but with the Chicago Bears

2) Also could you make a DISign similar to Giants4.jpg but with the Chicago Bears instead

Thank you so much

maryrego; please next time be sure you get the file names exact.

For example it is Giants-4.jpg and my Windows Explorer could not locate as Giants4.jpg

and now I am done with the Bears until I come up with something new...

Thank you so much
My apologies i wrote it down on my paper correct but I guess I wrote it in the post wrong. Ill double check next time to be sure. I really appreciate it :)

Hi Marion

Love your work you do an amazing job. I see you do national football. Can you do Canadian football for me? CFL?

Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me.

My fave team is Saskatchewan Roughriders! It is the team fave in all of Canada.

I am not able to post which ones i like as I do not have a min of 10 posts. I really like ones with football, Mickey and Minnie, There was 5 i really really liked. Our son was born morning after we won grey cup in 2007 that is like your Super Bowl. So this team and Disney mean so much to us.

Shelly

Hi Marion,

I was going to use one of your disigns to have a T-shirt made for my son. When I uploaded the photo onto Vista Print, I got an error message saying that the resolution was too low. Would there be any way you could post or PM me with a higher resolution photo?

The disign I am looking for is in Post #38 on your NFL thread (AZ Cardinals). It is the middle disign with the square around it. AizonaCardinals1.jpg Thank you!:goodvibes

all my images are done in a high resolution. be sure that you DOWNLOAD from Photobucket since if you right click and save you will not get a good image.

I will doublecheck it when I get home from work since PB sometimes does things with how images are uploaded...

no, I do not PM

Vistaprint? I create my DISigns with the anticipation that they will be used for DIY projects (iron on transfers that the DISer prints and created themselves)

I am surprised they didn't indicate they wouldn't do because of Disney copyrights

Thank you. I actually had not gotten that far with Vista Print. I have done the print at home ones before and the designs started to peel and fall apart quickly. That's why I thought I may have better luck having it screen printed. If that is against the rules, I guess I can do it myself.

The disign I was looking for was not in Photobucket. I found it in this thread only. Is there a way to download a high res photo directly from here? Thanks again. :thumbsup2

it has been in PB or it wouldn't show up on the thread. something strange going on!

try this:

Hi,
Would I be able to get:

AtlantaFalcons3.jpg with a polka dot bow, like MinnesotaVikings5a.jpg?

Also,
Could I get 2 like PackersVikings1.jpg but Vikings/Falcons and the other Packers/Seahawks?

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter