NFL - National Football League only

Thanks for fulfilling my request in spite of the rules breach! I've read your numerous other threads and know that you're a stickler for the rules;) for that reason I did make sure to read your initial post before my request. I just went back to reread and realized why I missed that rule initially, you say, : I JUST have the JPG file name..." So in reading fast I didn't recognize you meant MUST;)
Thanks again for taking your time to bring us smiles:)
Erin

Your designs are some of my favorite and I would like to request 2. The first is the NewOrleansSaints 5.jpg with the Pooh image from ChicagoBears-1.jpg instead of Mickey. This friend is leaving on the 28th, so if the time frame is impossible I completely understand and appreciate your time.

The second is for a split team Mickey head with the raiders and the Broncos. This is for an anniversary gift, so if you can put a Bride Minnie on the Broncos side and a Groom Mickey on the Raiders , it will be a huge hit. I would appreciate having this by September 15th.

Your talents and time are tremendously envied and appreciated.

will do your Saints DISign this weekend (probably tonight) but Saints have been added to my "that's enough for that team" listing on my rules.

Thank you so much for what you do! I am new to the DISigns and very impressed by and thankful for all of you! Would it be possible to do the following 2 DISigns:
1. Minnesota Vikings with a Minnie bow
2. Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers head

Thank you

I am sorry. Here is my request again...I hope I got it right this time.
1. Kansascityseattle1.jpg with Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings
2. Greenbaypackers9.jpg for Vikings

Thank you again!!!

disneymommy21: it is important that you always read post #1 and see if the DISigner has posted rules. I have and your request needs some revision. I do not take descriptions for requests for example....can't locate on my hard drive that way

please edit your existing request

I love you DISigns!!!! Would it be possible to get one similar to buccaneerscowboys.jpg, but with a few changes. I would like it be Vikings/Cowboys and if possible I would like Mickey on the Vikings side and Minnie on the Cowboys side.

Thanks

disneygal6568: the version you are seeking was created long ago. I have resorted the NFL folder to make it easier to find. Would provide a link but PB keeps crashing on me here at work.... :scared1:

Hi there

May I please request a 2 minnie bow steelers
one with belle personalized with the name MadaLynne
one with tink personalized with the name MaryAnn

Eyore Steelers that says DADDY

THANK YOU!!!
Colleen R
:yay:

please note in my rules, post #1, that there are certain teams that I will do no more DISigns for at this time.....Steelers is on that list :flower3:

Sorry....made the request at 1130 at night and hadn't read the entire first post my bad...oops!! Thank you though....

Love your designs!

Would you also be able to add a girly polka dot ribbon to this one:

DallasCowboys2.jpg

Thanks so much!

GretaAnn12: please see post #1. I am not adding any additional DISigns for some teams. I have a Minnie bow DISign for Cowboys in my PB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter