NEXUS Renewal 2024 - Documenting my progress (Update: Approved in 10 weeks)

So we should get a new card? Mine was approved in the fall but I never did. I’m just renewing my kids cards and just figured that out…

Yes you should because once your old one expires it will be no good and you need to activate your new one. If you haven’t received it yet I would be contacting them.

So we should get a new card? Mine was approved in the fall but I never did. I’m just renewing my kids cards and just figured that out…

Find the Canadian Nexus phone number and give them a call. There was a problem sending out cards last fall and some didn't get sent. From a reply I wrote a while back...
For my kids I opted to call the Canadian Nexus information line and left a message which resulted in a return call the next morning. In talking with them, they acknowledged that there was a problem sending out Nexus cards back in September and they knew that many didn't go out properly so they would send us new ones right away for both my kids. Of course, in my head I'm asking if they knew there was a problem and cards weren't sent, why didn't they resend them already before I waited for months and months and called, but oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter