• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next World Showcase Pavilion...

I do think if they did (and I don't think they will) they would lean this way.

I'd like it to be Colombia with old Cartegena architecture and then you have Encanto to immerse.

Second choice would be Peru, a colorful beautiful country with great food and an attraction with Emperor's New Groove.

Absolutely don't want Brazil.

You, they already have the design for it:

1697483504565.png

India has so much good food which is mostly clean healthy and vegetarian based, plus has its own unique style of music and dance that it seems a natural. I agree with @eksmama01 it is odd they are not already in there with a population of 1.4 billion people.

India has so much good food which is mostly clean healthy and vegetarian based, plus has its own unique style of music and dance that it seems a natural. I agree with @eksmama01 it is odd they are not already in there with a population of 1.4 billion people.
I agree with you on this. India would be a very good selection.

New? How about use what they already have, the fact that Restaurant Marrakesh is still closed is a huge embarrassment IMHO - they need to get with it and reopen it.

Which ever country the add it really needs to have a ride in it.
1000% agree.

There is space for an attraction in Germany and Japan, I don't think China has barely changed since it opened, as you say Morocco is sad, we have the empty Future World pavilion, Living Seas is so so sad, Imagination needs a complete overall (MUPPETS could move in there).

The Festivals provide so many different types of food and drink from all over around the world plus no pavilion has been built in 35 years ... but every year or so someone starts rumors. It makes more sense to add attractions in those plots because we need more attractions and we need no more stores & restaurants added to the World Showcase Mall.

New? How about use what they already have, the fact that Restaurant Marrakesh is still closed is a huge embarrassment IMHO - they need to get with it and reopen it.

Which ever country the add it really needs to have a ride in it.

I do believe that every pavillion should have some type of attraction. Even China and Canada have the Circle-Vision theaters. Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, UK - they all need some type of attraction. Hopefully they can restart that Mary Poppins ride for UK - even if just a spinner, that's something (and I might argue very much needed in Epcot/World Showcase). I know Germany has the space for a full attraction that was never built - get it done! Japan could get something based on Big Hero 6, which would be cool. There is a lot of room for improvement before they build a new one.

I have to say, for all its pros, an Israeli or Palestinian land would just be asking for trouble :( People can get riled up over such things...
But maybe if they had really good security in the area, it might help lead to peace? Especially if they have Israeli's and Palestinians working together, side by side.

I would be good with either Poland, Holland, or Brazil.
As a Dutch person, I do not often object to people calling the Netherlands Holland. But if we get a pavillion in Epcot, I want it to be called by the right name ;)

Never gonna happen, though, we do not have a cuisine. Lots of great snacks, but not something to open a table or quick service for. Also we do not have music that can be called traditionally Dutch.

#1 Greece ~ Santorini 💙

I feel like a country has to offer UNIQUE - Architecture and Food, along with dress, music & dance.

Too many countries suggested over the years are too close to current ones or have more a place in AK because they are known for their landscape or animals.

And Disney would need to choose a country that doesn't bring "drama" to the park.

BUT in the end I don't think Disney plans to add any, it's been 35 years since the last one was added. Don't hold your breath for any more and honestly why? The Festivals allow them to highlight lots of other countries. I would rather the plots of empty land be used for attractions - tie them to their neighbor.
I second this! A few months back I was curious if it had ever been considered and found this https://www.greece.org/epcot/ I did sign the petition but not sure there is much support for it. I think they were going to try a new push for it this year. I do think it would be a new area and they have great ideas and reasoning for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter