Next ?- Which water park for 15mo?

belu

Earning My Ears
I've been to TL and BB, but was childless before. I never really checked out the kiddie areas. Any recommendations as to which is best for 15 mo? Anyone taken a baby to RC? Thanks for any input.

Depends on when you're going. Every time I go, RC is closed and BB is closed the month of Feb. I've been to BB with a 21 month old. There's plenty of room to splash, but probably is too young for the kiddie slides. I did take mine on the family raft ride (hold on tight to child!) and when it was naptime, we got on the tubes of the lazy river and went round and round and he slept great. I wouldn't bother going though unless you have older children that would enjoy the larger rides. You're 15-month-old would get just as much out of the hotel pool.

We went with two kids, 31/2 and 5 months. The kiddie area is outstanding at this park. My 31/2 yr old loved the mini water slide. The baby even played and kicked his feet. Way up top there is a baby area that your 15 month would adore. Big enough for mommy and daddy to play with him. Assuming that he likes water this would be better than the hotel in my opinion. My kids are fish even the baby. At 15 months he was swimming to the side of the pool underwater and kicking back off by himself. I am a mother who was set on my kids not being afraid of the water so we started working with them early. Swim lessons every year also. Hope this was helpful.

Haven't been to Blizzard Beach yet, but I think Typhoon Lagoon has a really nice kids area. Plus there is all the sand surrounding the wave pool to play in, which can be fun for toddlers. There is also the lazy river, which can be so relaxing.

I can tell you that you should skip River Country until the kids are MUCH older. The water in the lake is very deep and the current at the end of the slides is strong. The park is a lot of fun but I would only recommend it for children who are strong swimmers. They do have a toddler area, but it's not very exciting.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter