Next stop after MK - EMM

DarthMommy05

Earning My Ears
Hello Dis Friends - Looking for some guidance on how to plan a EMM morning when we are not attending EMM.

We are planning a visit to MK on a day that EMM is scheduled. We are not attending EMM but plan to rope drop. From reading about EMM those that are attending leave quickly out of the EMM area into other areas of the park. My question is what is the most popular direction/attraction folks will move to?

I was planning to head towards Space Mountain at rope drop to ride without a FP+, but I am wondering if heading towards BTM is a better bet without a FP+ since it’s further away from Fantasyland. My FP+ window opens next week and I’m trying to finalize the FP+ to schedule.

When I did EMM, I rope dropped BTMRR and there was a fair group of people walking with me when the rope did drop. There is likely a similar size group heading to Space Mountain, so I don't know that one would have that much more of an advantage for you. In general, EMM crowds are not that big, so overall it doesn't have much of an impact, if any on rope drop. I would just choose whichever one puts you in the area of the park you want to start your day.

The consensus is that it's not enough people to make much of an impact. Go with whatever plan works best for you.

I was planning to head towards Space Mountain at rope drop to ride without a FP+, but I am wondering if heading towards BTM is a better bet without a FP+ since it’s further away from Fantasyland. My FP+ window opens next week and I’m trying to finalize the FP+ to schedule.

Not enough EMM attendees to make this a concern.
They will "scatter" enough to all sections that they won't impact anything in particular.

Thank you all for your help! I was hoping the crowd would be small enough to not make this a concern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter