Newsies' Itsy-Bitsy, Teeny-Weeny, Minnie-Polka-Dot March Trippie: March 6-13 2021 *JULY PTR UPDATE 7/4*

am I crazy, or is it kind of late in the game for us to have no menus or merchandise photos released for the festival?

Definitely not crazy--I was actually thinking the same thing the other day! I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze in a quick trip in August before school starts, and was realizing in my research that we don't know a whole lot about F&W...kinda weird!

Wow - your trip is next week! How I would love to stay at the Poly some day. Probably won't happen. For us non-DVC people the prices have gotten a bit out of hand and over my comfort level. So, I will happily read your TR and live vicariously :surfweb: Safe travels!

Definitely not crazy--I was actually thinking the same thing the other day! I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze in a quick trip in August before school starts, and was realizing in my research that we don't know a whole lot about F&W...kinda weird!

Thank you!!! It almost makes me kind of nervous? :confused: Super odd... hopefully things will fall in line for your August trip, I will definitely report back from the first day of F&W!!

Wow - your trip is next week! How I would love to stay at the Poly some day. Probably won't happen. For us non-DVC people the prices have gotten a bit out of hand and over my comfort level. So, I will happily read your TR and live vicariously :surfweb: Safe travels!

It's next week!!! We are so excited :-) Thank you for the safe travel wishes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter