News video about something we're all familiar with...

Shows you how much this generation of children lacks values and lessons about this qualities. Im sure many of us can remember the greed and the bad qualities that trailed through the vains of VMK.

That blonde kid looked like he was so proud of himself when he talked about how they capitalize letters to curse :lmao:

That blonde kid looked like he was so proud of himself when he talked about how they capitalize letters to curse :lmao:
He didn't say they were cursing, but saying things that they were not supposed to say.

Well, we did it on VMK. We "dictionary danced" to say what we wanted...even the mods....we used the excuse of being adults and needing to say 'certain' words to get a point across or explain something better. (I'm not talking about bad words, just words in general...)

They, the children, learn by example, not by what we say to do. If we pick and chose which rules to obey and disobey it shows that rules are a 'gray' area. We can obey or disobey according to our own judgment and circumstances.

Whether it be in life or virtual, same thing... It is difficult to expect them to be better than the example we ourselves show to the world.

No, the reporter said, "Do you guys know how to curse on Whyville?" (or something to that effect) and the kids were all, "Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh."

Do you think that these kids' parents know that their kids were portrayed on the news in such an unflattering light? (I'm not saying that they don't deserve it for saying such immature and illogical things on television, of all places.)

He didn't say they were cursing, but saying things that they were not supposed to say.

Well, we did it on VMK. We "dictionary danced" to say what we wanted...even the mods....we used the excuse of being adults and needing to say 'certain' words to get a point across or explain something better. (I'm not talking about bad words, just words in general...)

They, the children, learn by example, not by what we say to do. If we pick and chose which rules to obey and disobey it shows that rules are a 'gray' area. We can obey or disobey according to our own judgment and circumstances.

Whether it be in life or virtual, same thing... It is difficult to expect them to be better than the example we ourselves show to the world.

But we adults are not showing them that it's ok to lie, cheat and steal. At least, I hope their parents are showing them that.

But we adults are not showing them that it's ok to lie, cheat and steal. At least, I hope their parents are showing them that.

We (using the royal we) showed that having multiple accounts to get lots of stuff was ok. Believe me, I had 'mules' too. Multiple accounts (cheating) to get lots of stuff (greed).

I'm just saying that we (royal we) adults are often very bad examples. It isn't just the 'kids today'. We are a glutton filled, wasteful nation. Started a couple generations ago when parents didn't want their kids to have it as bad as they did...good, very good idea...but some have taken to extremes.

Rather sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter