News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

So... it’s Wednesday and I did promise a mid-week dance!! I’m a little all over the place here, but I think I needed to switch things up a bit to get maximum return on our Disney News Wish List!!! Lets do it...

I was going to start off slow, but we’re getting right into it today...

C0D1C95A-AD3B-4903-A688-3269FF184DCD.gif

She hit the floor, Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low...

CD9AC036-E705-4F24-9550-D784F0AF44C5.gif

Check out these explosive moves!!! (Bring back fireworks dance!)

2520530D-E290-4E51-B9A2-2B9E434F337C.gif

Got a little help here... needed to step it up a little more for resorts, AP’s and more restaurants!)

E26CAB8C-05F4-4FAC-A0E7-27CE82AB0B56.gif

Kicking things up!!!!!!!!!

4FB0D97A-BDFE-4AC6-A569-549603218D0C.gif

And of course, the Grand Finale!! The perfect sendoff to the News Gods....

BD46A812-E0D9-47EE-8FD8-F16CE6EEC844.gif

It’s on... we got this!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂

"In the latest COVID-19 report, we can see that there is now data from the Florida Department of Health shows that Orange County has hit the 14-day rolling positivity rate of 4.44%, which means that the county can enter Phase 3 of Mayor Demings’s plans."

This means that Disney can remove all restrictions - I know it's Disney choice, I am just stating that Disney now has the Green Light from Orange County and the CDC. Not sure when they will implement the no mask inside but I think it will be soon.

https://insidethemagic.net/2021/05/florida-theme-parks-no-masks-ad1/
https://*****.com/2021/05/orange-county-florida-qualifies-for-lifting-of-mask-mandate/
I was optimistic from the start but that happened so much faster than I thought it would!!!!

I think we see an announcement on optional masking inside soon. Welcome back to a sense of normalcy...and yes, people can remain wearing masks if they want.
No masks outdoors JUST changed a few days ago. As in signage isn't even changed everywhere yet. That was a HUGE step towards normalcy so let's just enjoy what it is for now.

Disney College Program applications now open. Accepting applicants to arrive June through September:

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/lake-buena-vista/disney-college-program/391/19398055
We are recruiting for program arrival dates between June and July 2021. Those that are unable to arrive until August or September 2021 can apply but consideration will be based on business need.

They're getting this baby off the ground pretty much immediately! A CP on another forum, whose original CP was canceled because of COVID, said he was already contacted, accepted, and will need to be ready to go by mid-June.

We are recruiting for program arrival dates between June and July 2021. Those that are unable to arrive until August or September 2021 can apply but consideration will be based on business need.

They're getting this baby off the ground pretty much immediately! A CP on another forum, whose original CP was canceled because of COVID, said he was already contacted, accepted, and will need to be ready to go by mid-June.

This should have a trickle down/up effect with the local eateries/grocery stores as well. I can definitely see Publix going on a more massive hiring spree to support the CP folks coming in.

No masks outdoors JUST changed a few days ago. As in signage isn't even changed everywhere yet. That was a HUGE step towards normalcy so let's just enjoy what it is for now.
There was a reason that the signage hasn't changed everywhere and a reason that it isn't even semi-permanent. The ball is rolling and Disney wants to get back to normal as soon as it can...more changes are coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter