News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm just angry after reading the comments from the Webmasters in those threads. Comes across as insulting and condescending.

Can I volunteer as tribute to mod to save the forum lol
you have to contact the webmaster. But by the looks of it the move is to merge the threads to the existing forums already being moderated

For me trying to have discussions on other threads about new attractions and new shops opening all die rather quick. At least with the thread they closed there was some discussion. It makes no sense to close or merge these threads.

For me trying to have discussions on other threads about new attractions and new shops opening all die rather quick. At least with the thread they closed there was some discussion. It makes no sense to close or merge these threads.

In some respects and to me, it sort of morphed into a Chit Chat thread with tangential ties to the virus. And that's not necessarily a bad thing is it?

In theory it sounds like a good idea but discussions end up dying a lot in those forums. You don't get much talk about new attractions or new shops like Gideon's.
That thread was great because for the most part every poster was pretty familiar with each other. We knew what to expect and where not to take the conservation. Ryan did such a good job for the fist six moths of thread, the contributors to that thread pretty much policed themselves before they posted at this point in time.

spongebob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter