News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe now with Ryan not here they are moving more of the threads to other forums that do have moderators watching them more - but definitely frustrating as we are a bit of a community here that are likely not to ever o to those other forums

This is a bummer. I mostly live here in rumors and news. So many of these threads are just going to die in the slower forums or be more likely to go waaaaay off the rails depending on where they’re put.

Been nice knowing y’all! 😭

and we all complained about rteezdeleetz :D
in all seriousness if you were particularly attached to a thread make sure to follow the link where it's been moved and subscribe to it so you get notified when it gets new posts

Right. I mean, you all can scroll down to the other forums...I'll be happy to have anybody down at movies - there are only a few regulars down there!

we are witnessing the death of a forum
See you on the other side
This is sad; this is my favorite forum on this site. I go to some of the other forums but spend the most time here. I only post every once in awhile but I spend alot of time reading here. I have learned so many things here and feel a sense of community here. I understand things change but am still sad.😓

This is awful! This section is the main reason I even really come on here, and the sole reason I came back after a 6 month hiatus.
A little warning would have been nice. Might seem a bit dramatic, but it honestly makes me not want to come back.
Pretty much stopped going to the restaurant board because some mod was being quite a bit ridiculous there, deleting several of my posts with no reason.
Oh well.

Why would you lock the board's most popular thread? It doesn't make any sense and will only lead to other threads getting overrun with off topic posts. The thread was great and served as a dumping ground for all kinds of discussion. I don't think this action was thought through very well. If you think that thread was hard to moderate, wait to all it's discussion moves over to other threads and you have 20 hard to moderate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter