News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe now with Ryan not here they are moving more of the threads to other forums that do have moderators watching them more - but definitely frustrating as we are a bit of a community here that are likely not to ever o to those other forums
Ya once rona came, I rarely visited the other forums. Would occasionally look in some others and post (mostly the GE section). But now, not sure if I'll be posting much anymore of they're getting rid of this. It's already frustrating with the cookie errors I get on my desktop, and the spam ads I get when on mobile

I saw the Disney+ thread move to Movies - I am on that section a lot, but it gets almost no traffic. I mean, I welcome anyone down there, but it's probably better to leave it here.

ETA: They could have at least given us a heads up if they wanted to make some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter