News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the page either wasn't supposed to be shown but is, or the checkout process is broken but they should be available. I reckon we will find out in a day or so when the checkout either starts working or the page disappears.

I wrote a comment to both websites that claimed you can actually purchase them, asking if they can confirm the sales are happening. I will see if I get any response or if the story is removed.

One of the sites that I just wrote to updated their news article.

Is the U.K. Website Selling Disney World Annual Passes Again?

“The total sub cost for a Disney Platinum Pass in the United Kingdom is $1,272.68. Again, the website allows Guests to add these to the cart, but it will not let you check out.”

I will stay on top of this and update you guys if anything changes on any of the websites.

“The total sub cost for a Disney Platinum Pass in the United Kingdom is $1,272.68. Again, the website allows Guests to add these to the cart, but it will not let you check out.”

I will stay on top of this and update you guys if anything changes on any of the websites.

I received a reply from ITM...

“Hi! We have added clarification to the article and will update when we have more information.”

Once again, these websites are owned by the same person and are not "separate" reports. A double-dip in revenue on the same story, sure, but not completely separate reports that would in any way confirm one another

Once again, these websites are owned by the same person and are not "separate" reports. A double-dip in revenue on the same story, sure, but not completely separate reports that would in any way confirm one another

Actually... last time you commented you said “AllEars and Disney Food Blog” are owned by the same company. Do they also own ITM?!? If so, I was not aware.

Last edited:
This keeps getting reported as fact and I've yet to see a single confirmation that they are owned by the same person. Not that's it's not possible and they certainly seem to share resources, but I can't find anything to confirm that DFB and AllEars are owned by the same group. If you have something stating that, can you share it? I'd just like to be sure.

This keeps getting reported as fact and I've yet to see a single confirmation that they are owned by the same person. Not that's it's not possible and they certainly seem to share resources, but I can't find anything to confirm that DFB and AllEars are owned by the same group. If you have something stating that, can you share it? I'd just like to be sure.

ready to jump down the rabbit hole?

all ears net llc is registered at the same address as cambrick yard llc. Cambrick yard owns the copyrights for DFB. It is owned by a Charles Wolfe. (DFB is owned by AJ Wolfe from Texas...)

furthermore, when you search allearsnet llc you see that Charles Wolfe as the registered agent for All Ears.

many many many of these blogs and
travel agents are in cahoots. Some are honest, some are discreet and some are deceptive. We’d have to start our own thread to dive into what and who are owned, or who works for who, or whose dating who. It’s... interesting 😉 (fwiw I’m a local whose made friends with influencers who get a lot of the breaking content you read about. It’s as dramatic as you can imagine LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter