News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow! There's a lot of conjecture in that article though and I think their timeline is a bit off - they're saying early 2022 for the US? I don't think that would be the case. I do see more and more things transitioning to Disney+ or running semi-concurrently, like Sulphur Springs did. Eventually, the very idea of "basic cable" will be obsolete, but I think it'll be quite a bit longer, at least for the US market. Internationally, I can see it for sure.

Are you going to dedicate your time to starting a new one then more to your liking? I don't know how @mrsap does it but she posts news before I even see it on social media and it's nonstop, all day long. It's so upsetting to see people be so unkind to someone who does all this work just for us to read on here.

She's not some DIS boards employee here- she's doing this to be kind and it'd be great to see folks practice kindness back.

That's all I'm going to say on this and Im going back to using the lovely ignore feature which I suggest we all do so we can go back to following Disney news again.
I don’t think there’s such a thing as a Disboards employee. They don’t pay the mods.

That has to be the most poorly sourced article I’ve ever read my life. Do you think the author knows that there’s more cable companies than just Comcast?
Remember this is the guy who said that WDW wouldn’t reopen until September of last year because Disney didn’t want to have to require and enforce masks. He also said that Disney would be shifting all of their live-action movies to CGI. But hey, he claims to be 87% accurate.

Remember this is the guy who said that WDW wouldn’t reopen until September of last year because Disney didn’t want to have to require and enforce masks. He also said that Disney would be shifting all of their live-action movies to CGI. But hey, he claims to be 87% accurate.
Sure. If you take all of his words and mix them up you could create facts that are 87% accurate!

I don’t think there’s such a thing as a Disboards employee. They don’t pay the mods.
oh really? wow.... then the recognition to @mrsap has to be even bigger!! ... she keeps the feed with news well ahead than social media, keeps the spirits up and it is very patient with some off topic comments... thanks again!

now.. please the fireworks announcement LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter