• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

I figured something like this was going to have to happen eventually. I’m a smidge surprised that they’re not charging for admission and opening up the rest of the park. DCA has a ton of outdoor food options and shops.

I’m very bummed that this is what it’s coming to, but I’m excited to go check it out.
I would think this is just a starting point.

I would think this is just a starting point.
That’s a fair point. I suppose it’s a test run, and they could expand more throughout the holiday season and into next year provided the park is still unable to open.

I’m not quite comfortable dining indoors, but Carthay Circle is *really* tempting...

That’s a fair point. I suppose it’s a test run, and they could expand more throughout the holiday season and into next year provided the park is still unable to open.

I’m not quite comfortable dining indoors, but Carthay Circle is *really* tempting...

Is the side patio open now? If so you could eat there but still be outside

Is the side patio open now? If so you could eat there but still be outside
It was for I think 6 months, but there’s only room for two or three tables - probably even less now with social distancing. They did mention the lounge and not the restaurant, so I suppose they could open up additional outdoor seating somewhere.

Would be really cool if they could open up down to New Orleans Sq and have live music going and all the restaurants there - including Blue Bayou

And, you know, just suppose a dinner at BB came with a private ride on Pirates of the Caribbean - reservations only. ;)

I make no claims as to if the above is within the legal guidelines - I was just making a joke.

Are we sure Ratatouille won't be opening this year? They are doing so much work on it! The whole area looks so great. Can't wait to see it in person next month. I'm crossing all my fingers for a soft opening of the ride at say Thanksgiving.

Are we sure Ratatouille won't be opening this year? They are doing so much work on it! The whole area looks so great. Can't wait to see it in person next month. I'm crossing all my fingers for a soft opening of the ride at say Thanksgiving.
Definitely don’t expect it. Things can always change but I would be surprised at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter