• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

I know it is blasphemy around these parts, but I'm not exactly a fan of Carousel of Progress. It's true. On the pod cast, when they were talking about major attractions going dark, I thought of Carousel and hoped.

Looking at Tomorrowland, Tron is a welcome addition. Speedway could really use an update. The rest is fantastic. Hopefully they fill Stitch someday soon (I'm sure it'll be a while with the pandemic revenue loss).

WestCot 2.0
Maybe we’ll get Univeral’s Florida Adventure in 6 years then.

I expected Epic Universe to be a pretty big game changer for the industry, it’d be a shame to lose out entirely. However they do still have all the plans for pleasing their current parks, so putting more focus into them for a few years could be great. Maybe build the Zelda and Pokemon lands earlier than planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter