News Round Up 2020

Was on the ShopDisney app at 6:55, added the Joe Rhode ears ($78) to my cart at EXACTLY 7:00, by the time I was able to click checkout I got an error saying “sold out” :/

I'm having that issue with the ABC mugs. I got 12 in my cart, but by the time I could get to checkout I could only get 4 of them. Two minutes later I could get two more. Yay for having to pay shipping twice because it's over two orders instead of free shipping for over $75. 😠

Was on the ShopDisney app at 6:55, added the Joe Rhode ears ($78) to my cart at EXACTLY 7:00, by the time I was able to click checkout I got an error saying “sold out” :/

yeah, same here - though it is weird that it keeps letting me add it to my bag but then says it is out of stock, but then I can go back and re-add it to my bag

oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be

According to a report from My News 13, some of the steps considered would include a gradual reopening of the attractions industry starting with Florida residents before letting national and international guests visit.

https://blogmickey.com/2020/04/walt-disney-world-reopening-could-let-florida-residents-return-first/
If they're going to do a phased opening, this is what makes the most sense to me. Don't import germs from other parts of the country. Have locals come in for a couple of weeks first (I'd pick mid May) and then start adding in other people. Hopefully by mid June they could have it mostly open to everyone from this country.

yeah, same here - though it is weird that it keeps letting me add it to my bag but then says it is out of stock, but then I can go back and re-add it to my bag

oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be

I know... at one point I actually got to the final checkout page and clicked purchase before getting an error... my credit card has been charged three times, adding insult to this whole morning lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter