• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! We go early May so lower crowds, but we may have to split up! Some can do Galaxy's Edge but I'm getting on Railway come hell or high water!!!

I can’t decide if I’d prefer they all stay off FP or all come on! I just hope whatever happens it’s done outside my 60 day window lol.

I can’t decide if I’d prefer they all stay off FP or all come on! I just hope whatever happens it’s done outside my 60 day window lol.
It would be surprising IMO if Disney opts to not do a FP on Runaway Railway to begin with because at least with SWGE they kinda had a good excuse not to.

That said I would actually like to test the waters more on not having FP to rides when they first open for upcoming rides like Runaway, Tron and Ratatouille. Still would be surprised if they opted to not have FP at the beginning though.

Wow - I think they are announcing more real stuff at this media day than they did at D23. Of course we miss Mickey and Minnie's Railroad by like 10 days - but we are back in May, which of course will lead us to missing the Rat ride by like 10 days. (We missed Hagrid's by 10 days last year - our timing is awesome.)

I AM BESIDE MYSELF AT THE NARRATORS OMG

That is fantastic - though they should've kept Martin Short and done a whole SCTV reunion.

Wow - I think they are announcing more real stuff at this media day than they did at D23. Of course we miss Mickey and Minnie's Railroad by like 10 days - but we are back in May, which of course will lead us to missing the Rat ride by like 10 days. (We missed Hagrid's by 10 days last year - our timing is awesome.)
That is fantastic - though they should've kept Martin Short and done a whole SCTV reunion.
I have been overwhelmed by all the news today! Looks like I picked a bad year (2020) to skip WDW. We will have had 3 trips in 2019 and will do Aulani in May 2020. I'm just going to have to drink all of this in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter