News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome to see 'King' Kirby getting some love! While everyone knows Stan Lee, Kirby was always a much quieter creative type who stayed out of the spotlight. While Stan was the voice of Marvel, Kirby may have been a larger creative influence. With how popular Marvel has become, I'd love to see Kirby get some more attention

I'm just going to say I hate the twitter links. They don't show up and I can't click on them at work. Feel like I'm missing half the conversation right now...
That’s where most of the news was last night so not much could’ve been done about that.

That’s where most of the news was last night so not much could’ve been done about that.
It's the format of the boards since the switchover. There is no preview when you put those links in so it provides no information at all.

It's the format of the boards since the switchover. There is no preview when you put those links in so it provides no information at all.
That’s because of the blocks your employer has in place. There is a full look at the tweet without those. This social media feature is a big reason we upgraded the boards.

That’s because of the blocks your employer has in place. There is a full look at the tweet without those. This social media feature is a big reason we upgraded the boards.
It doesn't work real well on my phone either and I'm not blocking twitter there. It is what it is, but what it is right now is useless. These things happen I suppose.

Someone’s hiding in the top right corner of the UK poster...
ECn7rELXoAAegn5

Not the poster you were quoting, but I have an iphone and have trouble sometimes.
Not really sure what the fix would be for that. Maybe software update? Maybe it’s something with older iPhones? I’ve honestly never had an issue with it myself.

It doesn't work real well on my phone either and I'm not blocking twitter there. It is what it is, but what it is right now is useless. These things happen I suppose.
With my phone (S9) the twitter links often just take a long time to load so I think it's not working but really it just needed a longer time to load it. Sometimes, though it's rare, it doesn't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter