News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they improve the flow in SWGE. We ordered from Aloha Aisle last week and it was basically a free-for-all. Very little organization and nobody really knew when to go to the counter. When my app said my order was ready I joined a line of about 12 people who had the same message, and then waited another 15 mins to get to the front of the line for them to make my order.

Normally I'm a big fan of mobile ordering but I will say at busier locations it still requires some enhancing.

Last edited:

The structure for the now closed Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness was torn down today. That was the one meet and greet my kids liked when they were little. We've never been a meet n greet family, but that one was a load of fun. Maybe when they are done building the monstrosity next door they will find a place to put it back. Another memory consumed by this misplaced resort...

Photo update

Emotional Whirlwind update

https://***********.com/2019/05/pho...in-pixar-pier-at-disney-california-adventure/

I hope they improve the flow in SWGE. We ordered from Aloha Aisle last week and it was basically a free-for-all. Very little organization and nobody really knew when to go to the counter. When my app said my order was ready I joined a line of about 12 people who had the same message, and then waited another 15 mins to get to the front of the line for them to make my order.

Normally I'm a big fan of mobile ordering but I will say at busier locations it still requires some enhancing.

Aloha Isle is one of the worst examples of how to do mobile ordering. They should probably just get rid of it there. I usually put in my order before I get there and then immediately get in the mobile ordering line, even before it says it's ready. There are usually others that have done that too.

Completely forgot about the earnings call.

Iger said he expects a larger marvel presence at Shanghai Disneyland.

Tokyo expansion breaks ground May 21st called FantaSea.

Endgame will be on Disney+ December 11th.

Fox is expected to release 5-6 films a year.

Rise of the Resistance will open later this year.

Iger says they plan to be smart about price increases at the parks.

Disney has been in talks to buy the Comcast stake in Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter