News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to use this... haven't been to WDW since it launched but we are finally going back in Nov 2019!

We never used it because we room charge all our food and then used gift cards (that we got at a discount) to pay for our meals. The Mobile ordering requires a credit card. Plus my wife can never decide what she wants in advance. Finally, we never waited more than about 5 minutes in line for food...so it wasn't a real "need".

We never used it because we room charge all our food and then used gift cards (that we got at a discount) to pay for our meals. The Mobile ordering requires a credit card. Plus my wife can never decide what she wants in advance. Finally, we never waited more than about 5 minutes in line for food...so it wasn't a real "need".
We do the same with the gift cards so it’s good to know we shouldn’t try to use mobile ordering!

We do the same with the gift cards so it’s good to know we shouldn’t try to use mobile ordering!
If you wish to use mobile ordering you can charge it to your MagicBands and then put your gift cards towards your room charges at your resort. We do this often.

We have also sat outside Pecos Bills, placed our online order then waited only a couple of minutes before our order was ready. I’d just prefer to avoid the congestion of the lines when possible and online ordering allows us to do this. it’s all personal preference.

If you wish to use mobile ordering you can charge it to your MagicBands and then put your gift cards towards your room charges at your resort. We do this often.

We have also sat outside Pecos Bills, placed our online order then waited only a couple of minutes before our order was ready. I’d just prefer to avoid the congestion of the lines when possible and online ordering allows us to do this. it’s all personal preference.
That’s what we usually do charge everything to MB and pay at end of day. So you don’t have to use CC or DP to pay? There’s a charge to MB option?

You can't use QS dining plan credits for mobile ordering?

There has been a significant reduction in the amount of pyro used in the Illuminations Holiday Tag over the last week or so.

Ah good thought I hadn’t considered construction. It was a little breezy the night I was there so I thought maybe it was due to winds. Hopefully just temporary because the ending with the full pyro is quite something.
We saw it on November 21st and it was amazing!! Even my DD, who is not a huge fan of fireworks, was impressed. We were near the fish and chips place and had a good view. It's kind of where we just ended up after we raced back from looking at the Epcot resorts' holiday decorations. Turned out to be a pretty good spot. It was a great way to view Illuminations for the last time.

Follow up on the Illuminations Holiday Tag reduction for those interested. A firework actually landed on the world showcase promenade amongst crowd. So likely this change won’t be reversed. Sad that this happened at all but especially with so few shows remaining as after this year we’ll never see this version again.

This tweet is from 6 days ago:
https://mobile.twitter.com/wdwnt/status/1067255760260874241

Follow up on the Illuminations Holiday Tag reduction for those interested. A firework actually landed on the world showcase promenade amongst crowd. So likely this change won’t be reversed. Sad that this happened at all but especially with so few shows remaining as after this year we’ll never see this version again.

This tweet is from 6 days ago:
https://mobile.twitter.com/wdwnt/status/1067255760260874241
That was from one of the special pyro effects though. They could just cut that part. They have dramatically reduced the beloved finale as well.

not sure if this was posted already, but a bit more on people involved with the Rogue One Prequel series on Disney+

Stephen Schiff will be Executive Producer and Showrunner - he was an executive producer on The Americans

Jared Bush originated this project and wrote the pilot script and "Bible" for it - he wrote Moana and was was co-director and co-writer on Zootopia

https://deadline.com/2018/11/star-w...8IvtAdLyV2wwKKQqe102lmq3LiT8GsIynr6gKaavNkv0A

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter