News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the lunch and dinner menus are the same at Biergarten now. The sauerbraten, at least, used to be dinner only. If I'm paying the same for lunch and dinner it better have the same food.

per the article it just shows one sign advertising for eating there and it includes sauerbraten so I guess so ... I agree though - if they are the same price they need to be the same experience

There's no way its 1 credit. Not at $55 a person and $33 a child. That's 2 credit pricing.

maybe start it at one credit ... then when it gets too popular they up it to 2 credits - then wonder why interest drops
I think this is indicitave of where pricing is going. I think we got a taste with the recent snack and drink prices and I foresee TS prices drastically increasing.

I think this is indicitave of where pricing is going. I think we got a taste with the recent snack and drink prices and I foresee TS prices drastically increasing.

Dining is a big part of our Disney trips - but at some point you reach your limit. This last trip we did less TS and more CS than in the past and I see that trend continuing (not to mention bringing granola bars and stuff and our own water, etc.)

Love Disney but becoming more and more that you have to pick and chose which elements you will spend your $ on

Dining is a big part of our Disney trips - but at some point you reach your limit. This last trip we did less TS and more CS than in the past and I see that trend continuing (not to mention bringing granola bars and stuff and our own water, etc.)

Love Disney but becoming more and more that you have to pick and chose which elements you will spend your $ on
I completely agree. We own dvc and did instacart and saved a ton last trip. If you stay offsite somewhere with a kitchen or kitchenette you can do the same thing. We've really re-prioritized when it comes to spending at Disney. Food is at the bottom of the cash list. That said I have ADRs for January and March but that will be our one big splurge for eating out each trip. With a family it adds up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter