News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else read this change in Illuminations to be "We need to come up with something, anything, to draw crowds away from DHS next fall."
Any possibility it could be something like World of Color? We loved that and Winter Dreams!

(FWIW both my husband and I watch Jack Ryan and we both like it lol :) )
Both my hubby and I enjoy that show too!

Looking forward to a change!!!
I know I am in the minority here, perhaps a minority of one, but I never care for that show. I did enjoy the original quite a bit though and would watch it every time. This version, we don't even stop to see. For us, it just seems to drag on forever and the music isn't our "cup of tea." As I said though, that is just our opinion.

I know I am in the minority here, perhaps a minority of one, but I never care for that show. I did enjoy the original quite a bit though and would watch it every time. This version, we don't even stop to see. For us, it just seems to drag on forever and the music isn't our "cup of tea." As I said though, that is just our opinion.
Same here. Just don’t really get it. Parts seem odd, parts fall flat... I don’t know... just never connected with it. So subjective!

I agree completely. I am looking forward to a new show.

seems like my disney exp doesn't like tuesdays.....system is
having a lot of issues again today...wonder if they update or try to patch overnight on Mondays?

Although it was a 'blink and you'll miss it' ... very cool to see our 1st peek at the Skrulls in the MCU. I'm fully onboard the bandwagon that thinks Avengers 4 will set up the classic 'Secret Invasion' story-line for the 'phase 4' movies. Folks can wiki 'Secret Invasion', but if Marvel Film's has been planning this for a while, some of our favorite characters may not be who we think they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter