News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

doesn't nestlé sponsor shrek 4-D? do you think this is leading to the show being replaced like it was in hollywood, or will they just drop the sponsorship

I’m interested, but it’s funny you say that because that is exactly what my mom says lol
I was wondering if it was a generational thing, but my kids (11 and 13) have no interest either and have the same reason I do! Maybe it’s a matter of whether you grew up watching it... because my kids did as I did... dunno. Guess we’ll see eventually whether the world was clamoring for a second Mary Poppins! :D

I was wondering if it was a generational thing, but my kids (11 and 13) have no interest either and have the same reason I do! Maybe it’s a matter of whether you grew up watching it... because my kids did as I did... dunno. Guess we’ll see eventually whether the world was clamoring for a second Mary Poppins! :D

My kids only want to see it for Lin Manuel Miranda. I remember playing the record album from the original again and again until my mom hid it from me.

That's Disneys fault for releasing it over here so late. Want to say 3-4 months after the US? Makes no sense
I think they screwed up a few things with the release of this movie. I finally saw it this weekend and thought it was fantastic. I can't imagine people in the theater had to sit through the Frozen "short" before this - just because Disney apparently thought Coco wouldn't do very well without the Frozen boost.

I'm no Frozen-hater, it's one of our family's favorites, but that short was too long to put in front of a full-length movie - especially a movie that didn't even need a boost. Coco was no "Good Dinosaur."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter