News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so when is time it will appear on the blogspot? I found the blog, I just didn't see anything about it yet.
Yeah they’ll either post another blog post or you have to go back to the original announcement and the video will be there.

I thought for sure it was starting on Oct 1 the start of the fiscal year. The sooner the better thou.im defintely getting it. Maybe smaller markets in September and everyone else oct 1. I haven’t heard anything about oct 1 but I know Disney likes to start things at the beginning of the fiscal year.

Maybe give out September as free in Beta mode and then charge effective Oct 1st?

We just left Magic Kingdom on a very crowded day, where we enjoyed a new bypass. Several Cast members said today was the first day ever. It began to the right of Pirates in Adventure land and took us to the back area behind Jungle cruise. We were then released by the barber shop on Main Street, where the parade exits. Pretty slick, and really saved us time navigating the crowds!

Last edited:
Interesting. I’ve never had much an issue. Sure if wasn’t your provider?
Yeah. I've had the issue multiple times when I had friends in different states with different providers also having the same issue. Usually when there are multiple football or basketball games going.

Yeah. I've had the issue multiple times when I had friends in different states with different providers also having the same issue. Usually when there are multiple football or basketball games going.
Weird I use the app all the time. I log in with a TV provider though. I usually only use it on my phone when I’m not home though.

We just left Magic Kingdom on a very crowded day, where we enjoyed a new bypass. Several Cast mmembers said today was the first day ever. It began to the right of Pirates in Adventure land and took us to the back area behind Jungle cruise. We were then released by the barber shop on Main Street, where the parade exits. Pretty slick, and really saved us time navigating the crowds!

I’ve used this route when I was with a HS Marching Band performing prior to parades..it’s amazingly quiet back there!

I’ve used this route when I was with a HS Marching Band performing prior to parades..it’s amazingly quiet back there!

Been back there several times with my groups. Had a kid take apart a baritone (for no reason at all), and lose a valve spring in the river back there. Right before the parade. Memories.

we enjoyed a new bypass. Several Cast members said today was the first day ever.
I've been down the other side between Plaza Restaurant and Tony's. Google Maps shows a paved road back there. I wonder if the CMs meant it was the first time the crowds warranted using it or there have been some improvements to make it guest worthy and today was the first since then.

The Google maps view looks like it would be much nicer than the wall canyon an the other side bypass.

j

I have no news, just trying to help the thread get to 1,000 pages before it's 2019! Thanks Ryan, and everyone, for keeping us current. No trip for me in 2019 or 2020, but I like to keep up with all things Disney. Happy almost New Year!!
Yes!

Weird I use the app all the time. I log in with a TV provider though. I usually only use it on my phone when I’m not home though.
I haven't tried the app. I always log in through the website on a computer. So that might be the difference. I've tried all the different browsers. Hopefully they fixed the issue, but if I have an issue again, I'll try going through the SmartTV app or at least try the app on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter