News Round Up 2017

How many days into your vacation did you get the pass? 60? 60+1? 60+2?
Our window opens shortly for our trip that starts Feb 27. No desire to wait beyond an hour, and really don't want to rope drop FOP.

I got FOP FP+'s for my February 3rd trip at 60+4. I logged in at 6:00am EST and got an 11:45-12:45 right away. I didn't try for anything earlier in the trip since 60+4 was our AK day. I did go back several times that morning hoping to get something earlier and they were out to evening only by that night and I think gone the next morning.

I arrive on a Saturday which I think would put me towards the head of the group since fewer people arrive on Friday's and most people arrive Saturday or Sunday.

Good Luck!

How many days into your vacation did you get the pass? 60? 60+1? 60+2?
Our window opens shortly for our trip that starts Feb 27. No desire to wait beyond an hour, and really don't want to rope drop FOP.

I went for 60 + 6. In November we tried for 60 + 4 but only evening was available and that was the day we were leaving, so we were going to try EMH rope drop, but then decided we didn't want to get up that early, so just figured we'd wait for November. Pretty good selection available at 60 + 6, I didn't try for anything earlier than that as that is the only day we are doing AK with FP+. (We love AK, but with no Nemo and no Flights of Wonder, we just don't expect to need a lot of time there.)

I would suggest looking for something at 60+4 or beyond.

Again keep looking for Fps for Flight of Passage. If you do not get one on the day you want 60 days out don't worry too much. Disney has been routinely been giving out more at later dates. Follow the Pandora thread for more info on that. Disney will even release them day of in some cases.

Thanks,
I missed Nemo is closed. Bummer, enjoy that one. Pirates is closed for us as well. Oh well, still better than not being on vacation in the frozen north.

Again keep looking for Fps for Flight of Passage. If you do not get one on the day you want 60 days out don't worry too much. Disney has been routinely been giving out more at later dates. Follow the Pandora thread for more info on that. Disney will even release them day of in some cases.
Thank you.
We are looking for 60+2 for morning, and 60+4 for evening. Honestly, I can re-arrange if needed as well.

Could you provide a link to the Pandora thread? I did a search and couldn't find it. Thanks so much!

Walt Disney World is now providing comments and feedback to guests that are reviewing WDW resorts on trip adviser. I thought this was interesting as Disney has never responded to guest reviews of their resorts on this website until recently.

Walt Disney World is now providing comments and feedback to guests that are reviewing WDW resorts on trip adviser. I thought this was interesting as Disney has never responded to guest reviews of their resorts on this website until recently.

I am so glad to hear this! Responding to comments is so important this day and age. I am always impressed when a hotel responds to comments on TripAdvisor, and it raises my opinion and places them higher on my list of options when I consider where to stay.

We're in NYC for a few days (work trip extended) and last night we went to Saks Fifth Avenue Christmas windows and they are in celebration of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 80th anniversay! Their holiday light show also was for Snow White. The windows basically tell the story of Snow White.

Here are some pictures (it's hard to get them without a bunch of people lol):
View attachment 289487View attachment 289488

View attachment 289489View attachment 289490

View attachment 289491 View attachment 289493

Some of them look like they used the props from the closed Snow White ride from WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter