• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

Disney Parks Blog posted a new VIP tour opportunity, nighttime at Animal Kingdom. Very light on the details but there are AP and DVC discounts

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...addition/?CMP=SOC-DPFY17Q4wo0831170906170006A

Not sure if there is any meaning to it but the image on the page show the people near Expedition Everest - I assume you get at least priority access to the ride but I wonder if any of the "behind the scenes" stuff covers that ride - that would be pretty neat

Not sure if there is any meaning to it but the image on the page show the people near Expedition Everest - I assume you get at least priority access to the ride but I wonder if any of the "behind the scenes" stuff covers that ride - that would be pretty neat
I am guessing maybe a nighttime safari is included too. I wish we had more details. Many of the tours at AK are quite good.

Did anyone else notice the lego Millennium Falcon kit is a dark grey? Wondering if that suggests a shift to the first order(if only temporarily)?
I think it's an optical illusion. On the Lego website, there's a video where they explain it can be either the older or newer version of the Falcon. All you do is change the radar dish, and remove a couple assemblies from the front.

It's quite an upgrade from the old UCS Millennium Falcon, but I'm not sure it's worth $800.

Disney Parks Blog posted a new VIP tour opportunity, nighttime at Animal Kingdom. Very light on the details but there are AP and DVC discounts

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...addition/?CMP=SOC-DPFY17Q4wo0831170906170006A
Interesting... DH and I were joking when we were just there last month that we were surprised there wasn't a "VIP Tour" that gave you FP-like access to FoP -- that people would pay an arm and a leg for that at this point! Wonder if that's on tap... ...

We don't know details but this could give you a better look since you are paying for it.
There's a limit to what you can see there in the dark -- tour or not. We've done evening tours that started out in the light and ended in the dark, and by the end there isn't much to see -- unless after dark they take you to a behind the scenes location (like one of the barns we visited on the Sense of Africa tour -- but that was AKL...)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter