News Round Up 2016

As someone who grew up with Roald Dahl's stories, I'm really excited about this one. It just looks really charming and creative.

I know I'm looking forward to BFG way more than for Pete's Dragon.

You're not the only one. This was one of my favorite books as a child!

RoL opening has been postponed, more news later in May!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...httime-experiences-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Slightly disappointed but I guess many saw this coming.

That is going to PO a lot of people. So it looks like a minimum of a months delay in opening. Likely to be longer if DPB is saying they won't report again until at least mid May.

Can't say I'm surprised though. Especially when they cancelled the previews. Seems like anytime they try to debut something with new technology they run into one snafu after another. All the while leaving everybody hanging.

Well at least it will be ready for our trip in November.... maybe. :scared:
I hope so! :P We're going in September and they keep announcing delays for all new attractions. Fingers crossed that they get RoL, Harambe at Night, and the Frozen ride opened for this summer. :)

I am sure this has been answered a million times... but I've been gone for a few months. I know someone knows the estimated time that construction at Disney Springs will be done, can you share?

Town Center should begin opening, according to the Disney Springs FAQ, by "mid 2016", and I know that many of the shops slated to be in that area have already begun hiring with tentative opening dates in May and June.

Construction on some of the other venues are obviously going to take longer and probably til late 2016 and beyond.

P.S. I love your avatar :P

Town Center should begin opening, according to the Disney Springs FAQ, by "mid 2016", and I know that many of the shops slated to be in that area have already begun hiring with tentative opening dates in May and June.

Construction on some of the other venues are obviously going to take longer and probably til late 2016 and beyond.

Thanks! My next visit is for race weekend in January. I was wondering what would be done then.

P.S. Your avatar is pretty awesome as well! :stitch2:

Many were also adamant that Disney doesn't announce openings without certainty. Epic fail.
This new show had very unexpected technical difficulties. Most of the major problems happened after they announced the opening date.

May 15th things should start opening there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter