News Round Up 2016

Hmm... pastries, charcuterie, and pretzels. Wonder what this means for the carrot cake cookie. Asking, you know, "for a friend" :laughing: Glad to see this though - it really is a nice place to grab a snack.
However this isn't a longterm menu. It will be at least open through April but after that its up in the air.

Me too!
Coral Reef was an amazing restaurant in 1991. In the 18 years between visits, something terrible happened.
They need to revisit the old menu, even if it flips Coral Reef to Signature.
I would love to go again and have excellent seafood.
Love Coral Reef Restaurant. One of the best. I never usually talk to my "neighbors" in a restaurant much, but last May got to talking to couple next to us. They talked about how it is by far their favorite restaurant and go to it every trip (they seem to go quite often). I only went because an old co-worker told me it was their favorite restaurant in Disney World and that they go there every trip. I know my mother had a mother's day dinner there once and it was one of her all-time favorites as well. I honestly haven't heard as many outside the signature restaurants that so many have claimed it is their favorite as Coral reef seems to get.

Spot on.
It's a sight to see, and once upon a time, the food matched.
Either they tried cutting costs or feeding the masses, I don't know. The results are that a better seafood restaurant went from a must see to a must avoid. It's a shame, and I would love to go back if they were to reboot.
I loved the food, as did my girlfriend.

News

Planning to attend Disney's very own convention next year? Disney has just announced that the D23 Expo 2017 is going to take place from July 14th through July 16th, which is unconventional since these events usually take place in August. More details: https://d23.com/d23-expo-2017-dates-announced/?share_token=c2e3814ef3

This puts D23 the week before 2017 San Diego Comic Con. Will probably keep a lot of the ABC/Marvel/Pixar/Disney/Star Wars away from SDCC.

Tokyo is similar. That market can't afford US style pricing.

I am surprised that Tokyo's prices are so low. Maybe it's because of their economy right now. I always thought that things in Japan were relatively expensive.

Photo update

Disneyland has a lot of dirt moving and a DCA food and wine preview.

http://micechat.com/122640-disneyland-update-food-wine/

They sure are getting the raw end of the view deal compared to WDW. Luckily, DHS still doesn't look so terrible, just walls. Plus, you can't really see the demolition/construction much from anywhere inside or outside the park, except maybe TOT. Can you even see anything from TOT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter