News Round Up 2016

Rumor

Well an Illuminations redo is in serious talks right now that would go away from the millennium theme. While I have no timetable right now the way it sounds though is its going to be much sooner than later.
Like how soon? Next year?

For Blackish fans the show premieres tonight with an episode in WDW

Just happened across it - a 30 minute commercial that would really confuse (and set unrealistic expectations for) an uneducated park-goer. The show had the family going on one ride in Epcot, eating in AK, going on another in MK - it was all over the place. :rolleyes2 For some reason they never went to DHS...

My DH got a kick out of my commentary, though. :D

It was pretty good - though spent most of it noticing the innacuracies... Like how they were trying to find the exit in Magic Kingdom and wind up in the line for Soarin' ... A line that is outdoors :|
Yeah I thought that line outdoors things was really weird. Then they kept appearing in different parks. They would be in AK then minutes later in MK and then in Epcot. Never showed DHS...

Just happened across it - a 30 minute commercial that would really confuse (and set unrealistic expectations for) an uneducated park-goer. The show had the family going on one ride in Epcot, eating in AK, going on another in MK - it was all over the place. :rolleyes2 For some reason they never went to DHS...

My DH got a kick out of my commentary, though. :D
I love the show but yes I agree as a Disney fan it was very strange.

I'm guessing the outdoor Soarin line was because trying to film inside The Land pavillion would've meant they had to shut it down, based on width of walkways and how crowded it gets without filming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter