News Round Up 2016

Well, even though I think many purchases are foolish I spent $125 last trip on an Adventure's Club wall sign - a place that doesn't even exist except in memory - so I try not to judge too harshly.

Unless you collect vinylmation...then I think there's something wrong with you. (For those on the board that take things way too serious: I am kidding.)
Um... I collect vinylmations.... :scared::duck:

Well, even though I think many purchases are foolish I spent $125 last trip on an Adventure's Club wall sign - a place that doesn't even exist except in memory - so I try not to judge too harshly.

Unless you collect vinylmation...then I think there's something wrong with you. (For those on the board that take things way too serious: I am kidding.)

Um... I collect vinylmations.... :scared::duck:

Hey, they way I see it, I work to make money to afford the things I want to buy. As long as it doesn't effect ones living situation (i.e. spending $1000 on car rims and then complaining that one has no money for rent), it's all good to me!

News

Disney was once planning to do something with the old discovery island... And it involved a video game

http://www.slashfilm.com/myst-theme-park/

Wow :O I would have gladly handed over the upcharge cost for a hard ticket to something like that.

Rumor

Woody, Jessie, and Rafiki to no longer meet in the Magic Kingdom

:(

Especially sad if Rafiki is true. Yeah it was an odd place for him. But we were not planning on taking the train out to conservation station on our AK day so were hoping to catch him at MK.

Last edited:
Rumor

Woody, Jessie, and Rafiki to no longer meet in the Magic Kingdom

Interesting. If true, I'm sure Woody and Jessie will find a home in Toy Story Land when the time comes. Never understood Rafiki meeting in Adventureland anyways. I would actually think it would be interesting to have a face character playing the owner of the Jungle Cruise Navigation Company.

Interesting. If true, I'm sure Woody and Jessie will find a home in Toy Story Land when the time comes. Never understood Rafiki meeting in Adventureland anyways. I would actually think it would be interesting to have a face character playing the owner of the Jungle Cruise Navigation Company.
Considering the muppets are coming they are relocating costs it seems. Get rid of a few characters for the new muppets experience.

Thanks, loving it.

20160914_105909.jpg

Consider yourself lucky. Terrible crowds, overpriced food, and towards the end of the day (on weekends, at least) much "staggering" and some beligerent guests. Was there one year and swore we would never go back during the festival. We left yesterday, the day before it started.
sounds to me as if someone didn't plan well. pirate:

We leave in a week. Will be down there on a weekend, but won't do F&W except during the week. Have no desire to drink with the local crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter