Newport Bay Club comments

Ljay

Mouseketeer
Thats a shame buttercup that you did not enjoy your stay there. Ive booked this Hotel for Dec are first family christmas hol with our son. i have booked admirals floor......i just hope that all is ok when i get there.
I stayed In NPB years years ago, our firsy choice was always SL which i think is a lovely hotel.
But something shone over the NPB for me this time. i love the outside (from a distance, i sit around the lake looking at it).

i know everyone has different experiences in these hotels, but i loved it there all those years ago, i just recommanded it to FIL to take his son in oct. hopefully he comes back with a good report:)

Thats a shame buttercup that you did not enjoy your stay there. Ive booked this Hotel for Dec are first family christmas hol with our son. i have booked admirals floor......i just hope that all is ok when i get there.
I stayed In NPB years years ago, our firsy choice was always SL which i think is a lovely hotel.
But something shone over the NPB for me this time. i love the outside (from a distance, i sit around the lake looking at it).

i know everyone has different experiences in these hotels, but i loved it there all those years ago, i just recommanded it to FIL to take his son in oct. hopefully he comes back with a good report:)

You will probably be ok on Admiral floor but I just think they should take care of all of their guests equally, hopefully they will perk up the outside of the hotel too. Don't let me put you off your holiday, we stayed their in 2006 and loved it, maybe we just had a bad experience this time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter