Newbie!

Huey Dewey&LouiesMom

Earning My Ears
Hi!!
I'm a married housewife with 2 boys and another boy on the way. I've been going to Disney since I was a little kid and now I love taking my kids there. We're planning a trip for August 2006. It seems like forever away! We were suppose to go this August, but we're expecting a baby instead!! I'm here looking at different resorts and peoples reviews on them. My husband and I are into going to a different disney resort each visit. I've so far been to the Grand Floridain (3 times), the Polynesian (only went for one night), and Coronado Springs (1 time). We're interested in trying the Beach Club or the Boardwalk this trip. This board is busy, and after lurking around here for sometime, I've already learned a lot I didn't know!

Hi!

Welcome to the fun here! You might want to pose your question on the resorts board. I'm sure you'll get lots of responses!

:Pinkbounc Have fun planning your trip!You'll get lots of great info here!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cold:

Welcome to the DisBoard!! :wave:

We went to the Wilderness Lodge for Christmas and fell in love with it. Check it out!!

Have a great day

John :banana:
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter