Newbie...

ABonoFan

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm a new member-have been reading posts for about a month, but just joined today. I'm a mom of 3 (7, 6, and 2) and we're going on our first trip to WDW in June. I'm SO excited (and a little stressed)!!! Just wanted to introduce myself!!!

Hi there! :wave2: And welcome! I joined a few months back but I haven't posted much so I still feel like a newbie. I hope you have a fabulous trip!!

:welcome:

I've been going to WDW since 1976 but this past June was the first time I went in June! It was hot and humid but magical. Have a great trip!

:dogdance: Welcome! So exciting for your first family trip. That feeling doesn't go away. One of our DDs is in college and we all still get excited each year when we go!
Enjoy!

Hi! I'm a mom of three too. Mine are 10, 8, and 7. Are yours boys/girls? My first two are girls and then my baby boy. We have never been to WDW. We stick to disneyland :) Hope you have a fun trip!

Welcome! It is exciting planning your first trip! I'm sure you're little ones are just as excited as you are!

:disrocks::welcome: Disney is like no place else on earth. It can be stressful, with the planning and all, but there are tons of resources for help. Hope you love it as much as we all do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter