Newbie questions

llouda30

Earning My Ears
Just bought into DVC, I want to get an AP but was sort of waiting, I heard maybe they may do the deal they did last year, any thoughts? Also, does anyone know when they list 2019 moonlight magic type events? Closer to Jan I suppose?

Just bought into DVC, I want to get an AP but was sort of waiting, I heard maybe they may do the deal they did last year, any thoughts? Also, does anyone know when they list 2019 moonlight magic type events? Closer to Jan I suppose?
I don't expect them to repeat last year's Plat. AP deal. It was a special deal linked to the DVC anniversary.

MM events are not announced with any regularity. In fact, the biggest complaint about their timing is that most owners have already booked their vacations by the time that each event is announced.

WELCOME HOME... yes, it does make a difference, if resale you will not be able to get a DVC AP.
If you buy now you will lock in the price. You can always upgrade to any new 'special' as long as you have not activated the AP. As far as when new deals or Moonlight Magic dates, who know's, Disney/DVC does not announce future deals.

WELCOME HOME... yes, it does make a difference, if resale you will not be able to get a DVC AP.
If you buy now you will lock in the price. You can always upgrade to any new 'special' as long as you have not activated the AP. As far as when new deals or Moonlight Magic dates, who know's, Disney/DVC does not announce future deals.
Thank you!! I did not know that, I will definitely get our passes now then!!

All perks are subject to not being offered in the future just like membership magic didn't exist a couple of years ago. It's all up to DVD/DVC management and if they feel that the events benefit Disney.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter