Newbie Introduction

MickeysMate

Earning My Ears
Hi All -
This is my first time posting. :wave: I've been to WDW 3 times and hope to go back next year. I've got 2 schoolgoing kids (6&8) so I'm limited to school holidays. I'm thinking of the Easter hols next year. Would I be crazy? :confused3

MickeysMate said:
Hi All -
This is my first time posting. :wave: I've been to WDW 3 times and hope to go back next year. I've got 2 schoolgoing kids (6&8) so I'm limited to school holidays. I'm thinking of the Easter hols next year. Would I be crazy? :confused3

Nope! pirate:

My wife is a teacher and my 2 children just became school age. In our case there is no opportunity but to go to Disney during school vacation times. Easter is really busy, but in my experience it is only a little busier than summer. If you want to go on all the rides, you will have to be very strategic about getting to the parks very early, and taking advantage of riding during parade times, etc. You will have to use some of the famed "commando" techniques.

However if on the other hand you take the attitude that just being at WDW is wonderful enough, then you will have far less stress trying to fit things in. Make your dinner reservations months before the actual vacation to ensure you eat where and when you want to. And come up with a manageable list of "must-do's," then just have fun and enjoy being at Disney the rest of the time.

We've gone during Easter break with 3 year olds and had a great time, let alone "survived." Plan ahead, and Have fun. :earsboy:

Welcome to the DIS!

Nikkie is a teacher, too, so we try to go RIGHT after school gets out, usually the last week of May or first week of June. That way we avoid the absolute worst of the crowds.

Hi there & welcome to the Disney forums. I just joined today too, so I'm a newbie myself. I remember going to Disney on Easter, & it wasn't that bad weather wise, but some of the lines were long. One time I remember waiting an hr. & 1/2 to ride Splash Mountain, but it was worth it, 'cause that's one of my favorite rides. :)

Hello Everyone! I'm also new to these boards. I've been to Disney World about 18 times so far. My family and I would take a trip to WDW every year around Easter. Now my husband and I are continuing this tradition with our two little girls who are 3 and 5. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter