• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie - Interval Question

dlrpmart

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I currently own 3 weeks of timeshare which I tend to use at the home resorts. But I have found that if I do deposit them into Interval International, my trading ower isn't that great (they are only 1 bedrooms).

What is the trading power like for the Disney resorts? I assume that as it's quite hard to get in to these resorts, the trading power must be pretty good.

When I deposit a week into interval, can I choose any week for example, could I deposit one week at a studio in Old Key West in adventure season for just 80 points? I know that some other points based systems have certain points amounts for interval deposits.

Many thanks

Martin :wizard:

Here are the point costs for World Passport exchanges using DVC points. The High/Mid/Low designation is determined by the exchange resort - not by DVC. DVC resorts do have a good trade value, but it's best to fully understand the way the system works - both for DVC and the resorts you try to trade into as some allow internal trades within their system where the prime weeks are not always available for other II trades. There are a number of discussions about the World Passport program on the DVC Boards which may help you undertand the process.

Enjoy!

.........LOW.... MID .... HIGH
Studio 106 .....123 .....134
1 BR ...124 .....144 .... 160
2 BR ...207 .... 252 .... 270
3 BR ...276 .... 317 .... 349

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter