Newbie here too, Just wanting to say hi

:wave2: Hi and Welcome to the DIS!

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it! Just kind of play around . Go into the different forums, see what you enjoy. It really is a great place to "hang out"! :goodvibes

Hi. How are you. You may have already noticed but everone on this board loooooooooooovvvvvves disney. Theres all kinds of things going on. Games such as "riddles" and other puzzles. Questions can be answered. If your new to Disney World/land in general then you may go to such threads as "general tips and infor i've found in my wdw expierence". The search is easy to use and is self-explanitory. The User Control Panel, or User CP, to control what goes in your signature (writing or smileys that goes under all of your posts), what threads you've subscribed to, and many more personal managing things. Subscribing to a thread is a good idea because it allows you to see if a new post has been made in one of your threads that you like. I believe it is the thread options link that will get you there. For anymore questions, post again.

Welcome to the forum. :) Everyone here loves Disney, & once you get the hang of it, you'll like it as much as I do. There's lots of things to read, & it can kill a couple of hrs. ;)

Welcome! These boards should come with a disclaimer like... "garunteed addiction" lol I trully enjoy it here! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter