Newbie Here from NE Ohio

I work for a lawfirm and I think I'm the only one going to WDW this year! :)

Last night, I sent my ADRs to the TA so I'm hoping I'll get an email soon telling me what we got (and possibly didn't get).

Hello to Concord, Willoughby, Madison and the rest of the Buckeye State from Ashtabula County. :cool1:

Nope, he's not at the law firm :) I think half of his plant is going to WDW this next year. We all need a break after this refueling outage!

I was thinking you have to wait til 90 days for your ADRs. Am I wrong? We didn't use a travel agent, but do have a membership for AAA. Can they get earlier ADRs?

I was thinking you have to wait til 90 days for your ADRs. Am I wrong? We didn't use a travel agent, but do have a membership for AAA. Can they get earlier ADRs?

Yes, you have to wait until the 90 day mark to make your ADRs now. You can give your requests to your agent but they can't do anything about it until then.

I just got a reply this afternoon from my TA...She will do it but we have to wait until the 90 day mark, which is June.

[I think half of his plant is going to WDW this next year. We all need a break after this refueling outage!]

Let me guess...PolyChem or Steris?

Perry Nuke

I was a little stressed about the ADRs. I thought maybe I really dropped the ball on that one :lmao:

Hi to everyone!

Living in Toledo area now but born and raised in NE Ohio area.....Poland area. I have also lived in Columbus and Akron......but, "there's no place like home"

Going to Florida in May and June!

Hi to everyone!

Living in Toledo area now but born and raised in NE Ohio area.....Poland area. I have also lived in Columbus and Akron......but, "there's no place like home"

Going to Florida in May and June!

Hi! I'm in Delta. We could be neighbors!

Perry Nuke

I was a little stressed about the ADRs. I thought maybe I really dropped the ball on that one :lmao:

Oh, I know. Everytime I see a post about "make your ADR's", I get nervous! It really is a lot of research but from what I've read from other people, the more prepared you are, the better your vacation will be at WDW.

Perry Nuke was my third guess...then Lincoln! LOL Conneaut to Perry is about 50 min drive? At least it's not Cleveland traffic to deal with!

Rita

Hi all,
What a pletheora of info this Board has been since I have been lurking on it for about a month. We just booked our WDW trip for 9/21-9/29/09 and staying at FW cabins! I haven't been to WDW since 1975 and the DH and kids have NEVER been there (ages 17 and 12). Question about dining reservations: we are more into having our vacation around our meals and not our meals around the vacation so we really don't think we want to reserve dinner reservations. I guess we don't want our itinerary to work around when we have to get to a specific restaurant for our dinner. Is this wise? During Sept, can we "wing" it with hopes of just going to a buffet to feed the teenagers stomachs? Since we are in the cabins at FW, we will have at least one meal, probably breakfast, in the cabin. Any thoughts, suggestions? Thanks.:surfweb:

Hello and :welcome: This is a wonderful site and you will probably become addicted to it as everyone does! :rotfl: :disrocks: It's so exciting that you booked a trip - your family will love it at WDW, especially if you are staying at the cabins! I would suggest making at least one reservation for your trip, that way in case everything is booked when you get there you will still be able to go to a table service meal. You can usually just decide where and when you want to eat when you get there though. I would suggest going to Whispering Caynon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge for breakfast or lunch - the food is really good and you can't beat the atmosphere and you usually don't need a reservation. A good buffet with characters is Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom - the food is great!! In order to save money, always go to the table service restaurants for lunch, instead of dinner - they usally have similar menus at less cost. If you haven't already I would go to allears.net, they have all the menus for all the restaurants. Have a great trip and feel free to ask any more questions you have!!

And we go purposely for the hot Florida sun, arond now we've had enough of this cold winter weather. Where abouts are ya?

Hi PrincessBetsy,

Thanks for the reply. I have a question though. If we are in the DDP, does it matter whether it's lunch or dinner for TS meals? I saw that you said in order to save some money, is that for the tip? We had just finished planning all our ADR's and now I'm wondering if we should change them to lunches instead of dinners?

Tks.

Where are you staying?:surfweb:

I don't want to wish the summer away, but I can't wait for September!:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::

We're staying at CSR in September for the first time. In May, we're staying at Pop for the first time. We've pretty much decided to try as many of the resorts as we can, although for some reason we keep repeating several of them.......AKL, CBR and the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter