Newbie - full cleaning question

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
I am sorry if this is a stupid question. Please forgive me, as I am a new owner :earsgirl:

When you get a full cleaning on the 4th day (like we will) does housekeeping change the sheets and make the beds as well?

I know I read what they will do, but I don't think that was mentioned in the list. Thanks!

If you are staying at least 8 nights, you will get a full cleaning on day 4. That includes changing the bed linens, replacing the towels, emptying the garbage, vacuuming, etc.

If you stay less than 8 nights, you will get the trash removed and fresh towels on day 4. No beds made, no clean bedding, no vacuuming, etc.

Thanks. As I mentioned we will be getting a full cleaning on day 4, since we will be there 9 nights. I will also get T&T on day 8, but there is no linen change on that day. Right?

Thanks!

Trash and towels. They replace the towels and remove the trash. That's all. No vacuuming. No bed making, no cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter