New York

Disneymadhouse

Always planning a Disney holiday!
Hi, is it likely that New York will be a departure port for October 2019? And would the ship likely do a round trip to Bermuda, same as this year?
I have never been to New York, but the dates etc could potentially fit with school holidays here in the UK. How warm is it likely to be on the way to Bermuda? From what I can see Bermuda isn't on the Port Adventures yet on the DCL website .. is that because it's a new port for them?

Sorry for all the questions!

But thanks for any help!

Claire :)

We have no idea. It is a new itinerary (which is why the port adventures may not be up yet). Fall 2019 has not been released yet - it it likely still being finalized.

I can tell you that if you cruise in the Fall out of NY it could be 40 degrees F or it could be 65....later into the Fall the cooler it will be at sea. I don't expect Bermuda to be too warm in the Fall. We are booked for this October to Bermuda out of NYC and expect it to be on the cooler side but hope for warmer!!!

MJ

Thankyou ... I really want to go on Magic again, and she is only in Northern Europe when it's our school summer holidays, which I don't really have a lot of interest in visiting! We have friends in New York, and DD would love to go to the American Girl store there, so thought it could be a good combination. Will have to wait and see!

Claire :)

We will be on the October 24th cruise to Bermuda this year. The weather this past October the same week in Hamilton was mid to upper 70’s. It was pretty much 74-79 degrees the whole month of October. Water temperatures were around 76-78 degrees.

We cruised out of NYC this past October. It was the first week of the month and temperatures in NYC were very nice mid 60’s to 70 degrees. It was very nice. But as MJ said, it easily can be in the 40s.

We our hoping for warm temps in Bermuda this year.

I am guessing no port itineraries yet due to it being brand new.

Bermuda is so easy to get around. It is not a big island. I think we may do things on our own.

Where the ship docks, is a nice spot and it is only a ferry ride to Hamilton. Horseshoe Bay Beach is very close too.

Good luck with your plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter