New Years!?

hollyberry16

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I was on these boards a couple of months ago looking for info about the cruise for christmas - well plans have changed, and I'm going to France & the UK for Christmas this year. Tickets have been bought and everything. I'm so excited....but I had a few questions.

I really want to go to Disneyland Paris while we're there...so how many days do you think one needs for Disneyland Paris? Could we do it in 2 or, 1? - I don't have any children, I'm 20, and my friend is 21....(possibly my mother who is 55), so we wouldn't have to stop for pee breaks and little kid stuff.

Also, has anyone been there for New Years - I think it would be really awesome...so I want to suggest it to my friend, I think it would be more fun, than going to some random bar over there....

So what do you all think?
PS: I LOVE disney! But I also want to see other stuff while I'm there.

Hi hollyberry16 and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

so how many days do you think one needs for Disneyland Paris? Could we do it in 2 or, 1?

If you visit at New Year, it will be very busy. So you would need two days if you want to do as many rides as possible. If you just want to see the place and soak up the atmosphere, then one day would be fine. You should also be able to get a few rides under your belt, by getting to the park at opening time and grabbing some fastpasses!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter