New Years Eve

Bay Max

Mouseketeer
I will be in WDW on New Years Eve for the first time and plan to be in Epcot for the countdown. I'd like to eat somewhere in Epcot that evening and I was wondering about the availability of ADRs.

Also, I read that Hacienda de San Angel had a special NYE event. Does anyone know when ADRs for this became available? Did anyone attend? How was it?

You’ll need to book ADRs for NYEs at EPCOT right at 180 days or soon thereafter. It’s very crowded on NYE because of all the alcohol availability. We ate at Germany around the German New Year time and they do a live countdown and party to celebrate. It was lots of fun!

You’ll need to book ADRs for NYEs at EPCOT right at 180 days or soon thereafter. It’s very crowded on NYE because of all the alcohol availability. We ate at Germany around the German New Year time and they do a live countdown and party to celebrate. It was lots of fun!

Thanks!

Still wondering when they announce the special events at the Epcot restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter