• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Wifi on Dream

lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
How is the new wifi on the Dream, leaving tomorrow and interested in purchasing. TIA.

We were on 10 days ago and the top level ($36/day) was pretty good for everything we needed. We were able to FaceTime the kids back home with pretty good reception plus all the usual needs of email/web searches/etc. Later in the cruise I tried the middle tier ($24/day) and had trouble loading emails so I just paid the extra $12 for the rest of that day and was happy. Enjoy your sailing!

We were on 10 days ago and the top level ($36/day) was pretty good for everything we needed. We were able to FaceTime the kids back home with pretty good reception plus all the usual needs of email/web searches/etc. Later in the cruise I tried the middle tier ($24/day) and had trouble loading emails so I just paid the extra $12 for the rest of that day and was happy. Enjoy your sailing!
So u can pay per day?

So u can pay per day?
There are 3 access levels (what types of sites you can connect to) and for each level the prices changes depends on how many concurrent devices (1-4) you want to be able to connect and for how many days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter