• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Web Site

laura forbes

Mouseketeer
We have been thinking about a disney wedding for some time now, we live in the UK and dont plan to marry until 2009 to give us time to save up so we can make it as special as possible. However I have been planning the wedding using the website and the wishbook function. I just logged on again today and see the websites changed and the wedding I want does not seem to be available anymore. I had been looking at the intimate weddings for 18 or less guests this had no minimum spend just a mimimum stay in a disney resort can anyone tell me if this is still available in any way. Can we also get some advice on when we can start booking and officially arranging the wedding. Thanks.

I'm in the uk as well and nothing has really changed only the names of the weddings! the custom one is now wishes collection and then the couture ones are the expensive ones I have heard and the other option is the intimate wedding.

I have been told that you cant book anything till 12 months out, a pain i know! We are planning ours for oct next year and cant book our wedding but the plrices came out today I saw for the holiday so we are in a dilemma as to what to do incase we dont get the date we want!

Thanks hope your wedding goes well are you taking a lot of people over and what sort of ideas have you got for you reception, sorry I am very nosey.

we have at the moment over 20 including us and we are unsure as to what kind of reception we want yet, we are looking at the living seas, napa room and of course a dessert party but not sure if thats a fantasmic or illuminations one yet. we want the wedding pavillion and of course cinderellas carriage!

How about you?

We were hoping to keep it down to just the 18 including us. thinking about hiring the yaught at Grand floridian to have a meal on for reception at about the time of the fire works then just a few drinks in one of the bars at grand floridian just something quiet, not sure about cars yet my partner I think will probably try to 'secretly' book cinderella carriage for me if he can pull it off.

all sounds lovely, you will find this website a real help, all the people on here are so helpful. Its hard trying to organise everything from over here but everyone on here is willing to help if they can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter