• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Value Resort : Disney Animation Inn & Suites - Coming 2012

Yeah.. the sketches will make this very interesting.. can't wait to see more.

Maybe renaming Pop is in the future didnt PoFq or POR use to be Dixie landings? And they renamed one to coincide with the other? So maybe that is in the future for POP and AOA?????:idea: and that is how they would tie in together.

a monopoly pool concept would have been great - just imagine how it would look - only a dream, for now - really looking forward to staying at the new resort, and being able to look across the lake at the PC, all lit up at night - will still miss the abandoned building "look" though - a little!

Maybe renaming Pop is in the future didnt PoFq or POR use to be Dixie landings? And they renamed one to coincide with the other? So maybe that is in the future for POP and AOA?????:idea: and that is how they would tie in together.

Rumor mill says Pop Century will be renamed Disney's Pop Culture resort..

Who knows if THAT'S true..

no! It's Disney's Art of Animation Resort! I would like to stay in the Finding Nemo wing!

How exciting! I was looking forward to The Legendary Years, but the Art of Animation is a great idea. I read on the posted link that someone was complaining about there being two ocean-themed parts (The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo), and they said it's ocean overkill since they could have put B&TB instead. Any thoughts?

Also, someone said the Legendary Years was overtaken by AoA to give more homage to Pixar. Honestly, I don't care either way, I'm just so happy something is being built there, but while we wait until 2012, there's lots of details to talk about and speculate on!

yes! Is where the Legendary years are use to be! Oh! one more thing! How Much is the newest resort is?

This is good news and I like the theme it is going to incorporate. I would bet Pop will start to transform over to the Animation theme in the 3 or so years following completion of the new resort, essentially becoming one resort.

I like the direction WDW is headed. The new resort, Star Tours 2, Fantasyland expansion and the possible Monsters Inc. attraction are all a sign WDW does care and wants to keep their guests happy (and coming back multiple times).

I am thinking this, too. Where did you read about a ne Monster Inc. attraction??? If anyone could redirect me...

My family and I can't hardly wait to see it when it's finished I hope it will be ready when we go in October 2012 my DH says he would like to stay there.

Yawn. Theming doesn't seem all that imaginative. Just hope they don't share the food court. :eek: :scared1:

Very interesting! We are not planning another Disney trip until 2012 or 2013, but I am already getting the planning itch! We may be a family of more than four by then and my son would love a Cars theme room so this will be interesting to follow as the resort is built.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter