New TV show - The Good Fight

:wave2: I here with you. Loved the Good Wife but too cheap/annoyed to pay for streaming. Enjoying it so far.

I loved The Good Wife, too. But, I wasn't going to shell out for CBS Access to see it or Star Trek: Discovery, which, as a die-hard trekker, would have been the more likely one I would have paid for.

I was glad to see CBS is now airing the first season. :thumbsup2 I checked On Demand to see if I could watch the first episode and found the first 4 episodes On Demand. So I binge-watched them. :thumbsup2 I like the show so far.

However, it isn't all about Diane or Lucca. As much as The Closer, was mostly about Kyra Sedgewick's character, and The Good Wife, was about Alicia. Then the sequel, Major Crimes, was much more an ensemble cast, (and better show because of it, :thumbsup2) it seems The Good Fight, is also an ensemble show.

Funny reading this thread - so many doubted they would make more than the 10. I hope this starts a trend - that they'll show a season each summer. I still can't afford to pay for more TV.

I've watched and enjoyed both seasons of The Good Fight. Like so many here, I have no interest in subscribing just to watch this, so I've bought the DVDs.

I’m watching!!! I was so excited to see that CBS was airing it on regular tv because I really liked The Good Wife.

I refused to pay for CBS all access too. Then watched the first two shows last week and ended up biting the first two seasons on demand and binge watching them. I have never bought on demand or binge watched. It was that good.

Liz

I refused to pay for CBS all access too. Then watched the first two shows last week and ended up biting the first two seasons on demand and binge watching them. I have never bought on demand or binge watched. It was that good.

Liz

Do they not have the third season up for binge-watching too? Or do you mean that's all you got through so far.

It didn’t come up as available on demand but I will check again. Liz
On Demand has the first 5 episodes of season 1. So far. I imagine they'll add more after they are broadcast.

On Demand has the first 5 episodes of season 1. So far. I imagine they'll add more after they are broadcast.

My On Demand Had the first two seasons available for purchase and I was so into the show I did purchase them.

My On Demand Had the first two seasons available for purchase and I was so into the show I did purchase them.
Ah yes. I sort of ignore the ones you can buy. Our cable bill is high enough that I try very hard to avoid the purchases.

Since I have the DVDs of season 1 and 2 I watched all day yesterday and am still really enjoying it. I'm typically not a fan of "quirky" shows, but this one has a really nice balance. I'm also enjoying their treatment of political issues.

Can't wait for season 3 to show up on DVD!

Ah yes. I sort of ignore the ones you can buy. Our cable bill is high enough that I try very hard to avoid the purchases.

Since I have the DVDs of season 1 and 2 I watched all day yesterday and am still really enjoying it. I'm typically not a fan of "quirky" shows, but this one has a really nice balance. I'm also enjoying their treatment of political issues.

Can't wait for season 3 to show up on DVD!

I have never bought anything On Demand! That is how much this show got me! So good!

I have never bought anything On Demand! That is how much this show got me! So good!
It really is good. I'm considering doing the free trial of the CBS service just to get season 3 sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter