New Tubs in 1 Br at AKV

SCDizneyDawn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the new tubs and the old tubs for some relaxing tub time?

One thing I always do is relax and read in the tub everyday of our trips in 1 or 2 br units and was wondering how the new tubs compare? They do not look as wide, are they a tighter fit for a "pooh sized" lady?

Thanks for any imput!

We are finishing up our first DVC stay at AKV in a 1BR tonight. Although, I didn't use the tubs for a bath (showers only), and I don't know whether they were new or old (I assume new), they did appear longer than the average tub. I'm 6' 4" and even I could have taken a bath comfortably in them.

We are finishing up our first DVC stay at AKV in a 1BR tonight. Although, I didn't use the tubs for a bath (showers only), and I don't know whether they were new or old (I assume new), they did appear longer than the average tub. I'm 6' 4" and even I could have taken a bath comfortably in them.

Besides the tub issue, can you tell us more about your stay? Where was your villa, did you enjoy AKV, etc.? And good luck with your wish!:wizard:

SCDizneyDawn, I thought the tubs in the model looked longer and deeper although more narrow than those in BCV for instance.:confused3

Thanks for the opinion BCV23, I was thinking the same thing from the pic I have seen, wondered if it was just the way the pic was taken:confused3 or really more narrow than the prior tubs.

We will be going over to SSR in Oct to see the models, but by then we will have already given up our BWV std view 1br for a AKV Sav view 1 br, too late to back track!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter